Pages

02 November 2005

News Views

Here is a sentence I never thought I would write.
CNN got their story right, while FOX got theirs wrong.

Yesterday a CNN reporter was talking to a couple of returning heroes from a Kentucky National Guard unit, and she asked them if the media "(is) getting it right" when it comes to coverage of the war. Read the NRO link for yourself, and be amazed.

Meanwhile this morning FOX had a story about the 6th night of, now spreading, riots in the suburbs around Paris. The piece delivered by my personal fav Lauren Green mentioned the riots and the number of days it has run, but and this is a big but, it didn't mention what religion the throwers of the Molotov cocktails are.
Now the print piece that I link to above takes 4 paragraphs before presenting the salient facts in these riots.
I am very disappointed.

No comments: