Pages

02 August 2009

Thanks To Ace

There is a story over at AOSHQ that is talking about the latest way for The Smartest President Evah to take care of the Gitmo "problem.
This was my post over there:

_Providing long-term holding cells for a small but still undetermined number of detainees who will not face trial because intelligence and counterterror officials conclude they are too dangerous to risk being freed.

Don't we already have this in place in Gitmo?
So we're going to spend millions (I know that ain't much to Obumbles and Co. but...) to build something we already have to make a couple of nutroots happy?

Do I have that right Keith Overbite?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the color scheme. Go Paw Sox!

jimmytheleg said...

Just around the corner from my apt.
I live off East Ave. If you like beer ... oh wait you're an ONT regular so you do, we should meet for burgers and brews at the East Ave.