Pages

31 May 2006

This CNN Reporter Will Be Looking For A New Gig Soon

I can only imagine the noise that the bosses at CNN made when the found this story on their web page.
I mean, I mean, I mean, just imagine the brains exploding as a paid employee of the DNC's favorite news agency stated that:
I was with them in Husayba as they went house to house in an area where insurgents would booby-trap doors, or lie in wait behind closed doors with an AK-47, basically on suicide missions, just waiting for the Marines to come through and open fire. There were civilians in the city as well, and the Marines were always keenly aware of that fact. How they didn't fire at shadows, not knowing what was waiting in each house, I don't know. But they didn't.
And I was with them in Haditha, a month before the alleged killings last November of some 24 Iraqi civilians. (my emphasis)

This is a reporter who seems to understand the mind of men on the ground in Iraq better than the old bastard John Murtha who has judged the Marines guilty without the benefit of a trial. Wow a moonbat who jumps to conclusions, who knew?

No comments: